BIC systems are perfect for a house application, but why stop there?
If this system can be effective in a typical residential installation, why not use it in other construction applications including those framed with metal studs and joists.
Here is a list of other places BIC systems have been installed:
- Fast food restaurants
- Professional office buildings
- Multi-family projects
- High Rise buildings
- Agricultural facilities
- University and college campuses
- Nursing and extended care facilities
- Commercial structures like
- Distribution Centers
- Big Box stores
- The system can be used in flat roof applications
- Midfloors and common walls between living units
- Sound control on any interior walls
Basically, if there’s’ a way to insulate a building, chances are good that you can use the BIC System in place of traditional insulation applications.